Hide Your Secret. Claim Your Destiny.
Wolves of Mercia is a game of deception and strategy, set in the dark fantasy village of Mercia. But in this town, the villagers don’t wait helplessly to be slaughtered by the werewolf. Each must deploy their unique abilities in order to fulfil their own hidden agenda! Whether torching the village, tracking the werewolf by night, or completing a fearful eldritch ritual, 5-16 players will lie, bluff, and kill to seize the night.
During the day, you pretend to be ordinary. Trading goods as a merchant, studying ancient lore as a scholar or taking confession as a priest. But when night falls, you drop the facade and work toward your own secret agenda. Perhaps you are an initiate of a sinister cult, working with your fellows to usher untold destruction. Or perhaps you prefer the arsonist’s insane fantasy of torching half the village…
Fans playing Wolves of Mercia at Gencon 2019 event
The Complete Experience
Each set of Wolves of Mercia contains:
- A full deck of tarot-sized cards with hand-illustrated artwork
- 17 character roles, 18 secret roles, 4 phantoms, and special character action cards
- including eldritch cultist rituals
- A hand-illustrated, small footprint gameboard with a premium light-diffusing linen finish
- Hardy punchboard skill tokens and red wooden counters
- A robust, story-rich 35-page instruction manual
- Wolves of Mercia secret card
- The Wolves Are Howling.
- More Than One Night.
Wolves of Mercia plays out over (up to) five rounds of bluffing, strategy, and mind games for a tense, challenging experience.
Death is Not the End
Killed by the werewolf? Worry not: in Wolves of Mercia, stay a little longer as one of four included phantom roles!
Every Night is Different